Wednesday 25 May 2011



On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were childhood friends,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.
A swt cake for the sweetest girl on this earth :)

A birthday song  to you -
Baar baar yeh din aaye ..
Baar baar yeh dil gaaye..
Tum jiyo hazaro saal .. yeh meri hain aarzoo
Happy birthday ISHU ..
Happy birthday ISHU ..
Happy birthday to u ..
Happy birthday ISHU ..


alright alright..I know you are impressed by my melodious singing !  LOL LOL LOL 



O le le le le ....Gnda ho gya bacha..Tm bachi nai reh gayi ho ab, u r 20 now 
LOLthda sa to civilised manner mei kha yar !  vaise chal aj ke liye maf kiya LOL LOL




You are very special
and you deserve the best.
I wish you a wonderful life
filled with love and happiness.
I hope others bring you joy,
just as you've brought joy to me,
then you can weather any storm
and be all you want to be.







My friendship for you, shall never pause,
Strong and determined with all our flaws.
It endures and doesn’t judge,
Never holds a lasting grudge.

Generous, loyal, always kind,
To your outer layer blind.
Surely, opposite of rude,
My beating heart I must include.

On your birthday, my love for you,
From the clouds, a perfect view.
Moments, memories, a year gone by,
I'm here for you, don't you cry.

My 
friendship for you, lives by the truth,
Always keeps me, in my youth.
When it sees, our trust and hope,
It climbs and conquers any slope.


 Lets start wid ur fav food :) actuly mjhe b bht bhuk lagi h ;)









Dekho ab mjhse wait ni ho rha h bilkul b ..ab tum ni khilaegi to m khud khane wala hu ;)

Tune to khilaya nai..ye le m e khila deta hu ..first bite 4 u @@@ ...nd ab mere liye @@@ ...yumm..kya choice h yar teri..mza a gya khane m :):)

Bht ho gaya khana peena chal thodi walk karke aate h nai to moti ho jaogi tm samjhi.......
N phr gharwalo ko tere liye ladka dhundhne me prob ho jayegi na So Here we Go TO THe Switzerland......THE DREAM OF YOURS








 
Ohk now let me tak u 2 a place dat is one of my favourites VANCOUVER 


  
Chalo bht ghum liye ab ;) now its time to meet ur fav Ones :):)

THE "IMRAAN KHAN"





Chalo abi es cute si ladki ko me is world ke sabse cutest logo se milwate h..... :)







Kya kahe yar in babies ke bare m...mjhe pta h in sab ko dekhke tera man kar hga ki kash future m tere inhi ke jaise 20 20 babies ho ;) but baby indian population ka thda dhyan rkhna..atmax 2 bache..
Short family , Happy family :):):)


Some roses for the most beautiful rose of dis world :):)








  




Pets ( vaise i dun knw u lyk it or not but i lyk it )..but apke liye kch cute se puppies jo dur se hi sahi but apko pasand aayenge....Shayad ;)









 Finally after all dese things its time to eat some chocolaty things :):) so 1 chocolat each for ur 20 bdays til nw :):) enjoy baby :)
























Kitna colourful colourful sa h na ye wala  











A chocolaty rose 4 a swt person :):)

For sumone Special.........
Happy birthday my dear friend,
A special birthday to attend.
Wouldn’t miss it for the world,
Laughs and stories we shall record.

Our friendship began, long ago,
Support and sympathy, mutually bestow.
Never envious or neglect,
Always listen and reflect.

Cherish everything we share,
Hope you know how much I care.
Just want to wish you all the best,
On your day, what’s your request?









God gave a gift to the world when you were born—
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person’s need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you’ve done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.










Happy B'day once again my swthrt ...hope u had a great day..always keep smiling :):) u knw na jab tu hasti h to is duniya ki sabse sundr princess lagti h :):)




Before closing dis blog let us once agn celebrate ur bday wid  a cak :):)





Aur cake khana h kya ??? sch m ..chal tu b kya yad rakhegi ek aur tere liye :)




One last nd final cake in advance for ur next bday :)




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART:):):):):);):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment